The Beautiful Moon


Took some shots of the moon tonight. I made it quick since I was out till 3am last night. Thought you guys might like to see even though they are brief. These are not processed, they are just straight out of the lens.

A thought on the moon: Life on earth wouldn't be possible for any extended period without this big beautiful space rock. Scientist believe that a huge collision about 4.5 billion years ago formed the moon. Without it the oceans would die, the hydrological cycle would become dysfunctional, and the planet would start to smell like a sweaty locker room... Well that last one, I'm not sure about.

The point is, that this huge rock is mechanical evidence that someone is watching out for us. I really believe that God fine-tuned our solar system to perfectly sustain life. Things just work too perfectly. The odds that we just arrived here as a result of chance, is over the moon, so to speak. Anyway, I'll stop yacking. Here's some shots form my scope. Enjoy.